In Dubai, the high pressure from day to day may make big damage to your hair. Egg oil is an excellent natural solution to all round hair care to prevent hair loss, treat dandruff, arrest greying, moisturise the scalp and promote new healthy hair growth.
(1) Massage egg oil well into the scalp for 5-10 minutes and leave it on overnight. Egg oil contains:
Long chain polyunsaturated Omega-3 fatty acids like Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) which revitalize the follicle cells.
Anti-oxidant xanthophylls like lutein and zeaxanthin which arrest premature aging (graying).
Immunoglobulins which reduce inflammation.
Cholesterol which brings luster and shine to hair as well as eliminates dandruff.
(2) Shampoo off in the morning with a mild, preferably herbal shampoo. Use shampoo only once as repetition removes the natural lipids of hair making it dry and brittle.
(3) Use egg oil 2-3 times a week for at least 12 weeks for visible results. Regular, continued use is important for proper nourishment of the follicular cell membranes.
(4) Continue long term massage therapy of egg oil to prevent hair loss and graying. Discontinuing use may gradually bring back hair fall problems and resume graying.
(5) Egg oil is mess free and stable. It is a more convenient alternative to egg yolk masks and does not smell like raw egg yolks or cook in the hair during a hot shower. There is no risk of salmonella which could give you a scalp infection.
Egg oil needs time to act. Leave it on at least three hours or preferably overnight. If you wear it overnight, do not forget to cover your pillow with a cloth to prevent oil stains.
Since egg oil is free of proteins, it is usually safe for people allergic to eggs. Nevertheless, try a small drop as a sample on a patch of skin first and leave on for an hour to check adverse effects if you have a known allergy to eggs.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588