As we all know, foot massage can relieve many physical discomforts, but you have to know that there are many things that need attention and understanding. We all know that foot massage has many benefits, which can make blood circulation smooth and eliminate waste and toxins accumulated in the body. But there are also precautions for the massage in Dubai at Home, the following should be noted, follow me today to see the benefits and precautions of foot massage!
Merry is from Malaysia, she is so good at Massage in Dubai in Hotel.
The benefits of Foot massage
1. Foot massage can promote blood circulation: there are many key areas on the soles of the feet. After massage, the blood circulation in the body is accelerated, and the temperature of the feet will become warmer with the massage. People with cold hands and feet in winter can do more foot massage.
2. Speed up the metabolism. Foot massage promotes the increase of adrenaline in the human body, thereby speeding up the metabolism of the person, and the blood of the lady will also become ruddy.
3. Improve the quality of sleep. Dubai Massage with full Service can relieve people's physical fatigue and relieve tension. In a relaxed environment, people's mood will become happy, and the quality of sleep will also improve.
4. Long-term foot massage is beneficial to the treatment of chronic diseases such as diabetes and kidney disease.
What are the precautions for Foot Massage
1. Do not massage if the foot is injured
When there are wounds or abscesses on the feet, massage is not recommended, because massage will aggravate the condition of the wounds on the feet and delay the healing of the wounds. At this time, it is best for people to wait for the foot wound to heal before performing massage, the effect will be better. And you also have to know that, not everyone is suitable for the massage.
2. Drink water after foot massage
Why do I need to drink water after the foot massage? This is because there are many important areas on the soles of the feet. During the massage in Dubai, we will stimulate these areas, thereby promoting the sweating of the body. After the massage, people will feel thirsty and dry mouth due to sweating, so it is recommended that people after the massage, drink some water after the feet to replenish moisture.
3. Rinse before foot massage
Before the foot massage, it is recommend that people rinse the feet with warm water. This will not only take away the dirt on the feet, but also make the foot massage more smoothly. Because hot water can help our blood circulation in the massage process run faster.
4. Apply essential oil
Some friends always feel astringent when the foot massage, they can’t massage the soles of their feet, and sometimes they even feel pain. In fact, there is no consequence of applying essential oil. I suggest that it is best to apply a layer of essential oil before massage the soles of the feet. Massage the soles of the feet after lubricating the skin will be much smoother.