The body structure of women is very complex. Staying up late for a long time and eating irregularly in life can easily lead to some gynecological diseases in the body, of which endocrine disorders are the most common one. It will cause irregular menstruation and worsening skin in women, and even seriously affect fertility, which will have a great impact on the health of the body. Going to the hospital for a general examination and taking medicine must be the most basic. However, massage can also be very good. Let's learn how to use body massage in Dubai to improve endocrine disorders.
Amy is from Thai, she is the best Masseuse who can send you amazing body to body massage in Dubai.
If you want to adjust, you can try the following massage techniques
1, Massage the scalp
Gently massage the scalp with both hands in the shape of claws. The order can be reversed from front to back. Repeatedly lift and grasp while gently rubbing the scalp with the pulp of your fingers. This method can help improve scalp health, reduce fatigue, and regulate skin secretions.
2, Massage the limbs
Massage slowly from the fingers and toes towards the heart. This method can promote blood circulation, promote metabolism and endocrine regulation. With this kind method, you can also try to massage your breasts, it can make your breast healthier and more beautiful.
3, Massage the belly button
Fold your hands around your belly button and massage clockwise until warm. This method can help regulate blood circulation and endocrine, warm the meridians and dispel cold, and regulate.
The above is about the conditioning methods for endocrine disorders. In addition to Dubai massage at home, maintaining a healthy diet and strengthening exercise in daily life can also help endocrine regulation. At the same time, pay attention to maintaining a happy mood and do not let negative emotions affect your life and physical health. More Develop some interests and hobbies, and don’t take medicine indiscriminately, so as to avoid endocrine disorders more effectively.
5 foods that can help you improve endocrine disorders
1. Yellow food: Common ingredients include soybeans, lemons, tofu, pumpkin, corn and bananas, etc. Regular intake can enhance gastrointestinal function, help metabolism and enhance hormone secretion, and is the driving force for hormone supplementation.
2. Green food: Common foods include broccoli, lettuce, celery, etc., which can strengthen the kidney, liver and spleen, promote digestion and absorption, and maintain the balance of hormone secretion.
3. Eat more foods rich in calcium and vitamin B: foods rich in calcium: milk, cheese, green leafy vegetables, dried tofu and yogurt, etc. foods rich in vitamin B include chicken, fish, eggs, cereals, beans and Nuts, etc., eat these two kinds of foods regularly to help endocrine balance.
4. Fresh fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E and antioxidants, which not only have anti-aging effects, but also help to regulate endocrine disorders. Each person should consume half a catty of vegetables and 2 servings of fruits (one serving is about 100 grams) per day.
5. Garlic: It can enhance immunity, improve resistance, resist infection, and regulate blood sugar balance.