(1) In Dubai, see a doctor if you have pain that won't go away with massage. Sometimes a stiff neck is a symptom of a deeper problem, just as a slipped disc in your spine or a pinched nerve. This type of injury may not go away on its own. If you have been experiencing stiffness for more than a few days, call the doctor to find out if you need medical attention.
Your doctor might administer an anti-inflammatory injection. Cortisone injections can be given directly at the site of the stiffness and they will reduce inflammation of the neck, which may be contributing to stiffness.
(2) Check your anxiety level. A stiff neck can be caused by extreme tension in the body, often as a result of the buildup of anxiety. If you think your anxiety is contributing to a stiff neck, you might want to visit a doctor or counselor to talk about treating anxiety or done it by a massage in Dubai.
(3) Get medical attention if you notice severe symptoms. Having a stiff neck is one of the primary symptoms of meningitis, a serious bacterial illness that causes swelling around the brain. A stiff neck may also indicate that you are having a heart attack. Get immediate medical attention if you experience the following symptoms:
Vomiting and nausea.
Difficulty touching your chin to your chest.
Chest pain or pain in the left arm.
If you have trouble sitting up, standing, or walking, see a doctor immediately.
Method 4 of 8: Trying Pain Medication Treatments
(1) Apply a topical analgesic. Immediate relief can also be provided by balms that contain menthol or another ingredient that soothe skin and muscles. Some popular types of balms include Icy Hot, Ben Gay and Dubai Massage
You can also make your own analgesic. Melt 2 tablespoons coconut oil with 1 tablespoon beeswax in a small pot over medium heat. Add 5 drops of peppermint oil and 5 drops of eucalyptus oil. Pour the mixture into a container with a lid, such as a small glass mason jar. When it cools, apply it to your neck and the surrounding area.
(2) Take ibuprofen or aspirin. NSAIDs, or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen and aspirin provide effective pain relief and are available over the counter. Be sure to take no more than the recommended dosage.
(3) Try a muscle relaxant. Muscle relaxants are useful in relaxing muscles and providing relief from a stiff or sore neck. They should only be used as short-term relievers, and they are best taken right before you plan to go to sleep. Use a muscle relaxant if other methods like stretching and heat or cold therapy are not working.
Muscle relaxants may contain other medicines. Read the directions carefully to take the proper dosage.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588