Massaging Handicapped persons hands and arms or legs that are contracted.
Voluntary muscle contraction is controlled by the central nervous system. The brain sends signals, in the form of action potentials, through the nervous system to the motor neuron that innervates several muscle fibers. In the case of some reflexes, the signal to contract can originate in the spinal cord through a feedback loop with the grey matter. Involuntary muscles such as the heart or smooth muscles in the gut and vascular system contract as a result of non-conscious brain activity or stimuli proceeding in the body to the muscle itself.
1.First,give person a warm shower.helps relax muscles
2. Second,dry them off.
3. Third,let them sit or lay down comfortable.
4. Fourth,dress them.
5. Fifth,get lotion apply lotion to area you are going to massage,rub in lotion as you are rubbing persons hands or wrist or leg.
6. Sixth use up down soft massage,you will feel persons hands loosen up.
7. Seventh use back and forth massaging,in small motions,also person will loosen up.
8. Keep massaging up to 20 min until person is loosened up and more relaxed
9. Can give massage daily,very helpful,helps person from getting contracted if done early,or after an injury.
Range of motion exercises can be used with massaging,person will feel relaxed and more comfortable after having this done.
Be careful with people with diabetes and varicose veins. always consult doctor first.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588