In Dubai, you may try many times in many places to get a massage service. But you may not make a DIY massage at you home.
There's only one thing better than getting a great back massage,
and that's giving one! You're giving somebody a gift that can relieve pain, anxiety,and stress, relax muscles, and contribute to their general sense of well-being. To be a licensed massage therapist will take some training, and lots of practice. In the meantime, we'll show you some basic techniques you
can use to give your friends great back massages.
(1) Tell the person you are about to begin. Tell them to let you know if anything you are doing is painful or uncomfortable. Part of them being comfortable is having a feeling of trust in you. This is not the time to make jokes or suggestive comments.
(2) Place massage oil in a cupped hand. Warm it by rubbing it between your hands.
(3) Spread the oil around. Do this across the person's back with long, light strokes. Don't forget the shoulders and neck area. It's better not to slather the oil on too thick—you can always add more if you need.
(4) Make palm circles. Place one hand on the lower back and put your other hand over it. With arms extended, begin making small circles by going up the back and down again. Staying on one side of the spine, repeat this 2-3 times.
The movement should come from the waist—your core—rather than from the shoulders. This will help keep you from becoming fatigued.
(5) Use muscle lifting. Move up and down the back 2 or 3 times. It'll take some practice for this to become a smooth, confident rhythm:
Make one hand into a "lobster claw" or "L" shape.
Move your hand in the direction of your thumb, applying pressure and gradually pinching your fingers together, closing the gap between your thumb and forefinger.
As you finish the stroke, twist your wrist to achieve a lifting motion on the muscle. As you bring your thumb and forefinger together, the outside of your hand (along the little finger) should be running along the back.
Keep alternating hands with a windshield wiper motion.
(6) Use your knuckles on their back. Repeat 2 or 3 times. Do not apply pressure on the lower back, and remember to avoid the spine.
Form the hands into loose fists. With your arms straight and your knuckles and fingers in contact with the back, slide up and continue up and over the shoulders.
Lightly drag the knuckles back.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588