In Dubai, the high pressure daily life may make you fell tired of anything in your home. But you can’t find some way or go somewhere to relax it. Now, let me give you some method to enjoy the relaxing at your own home.Life can be stressful. Sometimes you need to take a breather in life and treat yourself! massage, maybe? Read below on how to treat yourself at a home massage!
(1) Find a time when you can take your massage break. Your massage can be at night or in the morning. Most people find the night to be more relaxing, as they've done everything they need to by then, but if you prefer the morning, do it in the morning.
(2) Take a shower. If you're clean, you'll feel much better! Make sure you wash your whole body, shampoo (and condition) your hair, shave, wash your face, etc.
(3) Start a warm to hot bath. Make sure it's not too hot, or else it could dehydrate your skin.
(4) While it's filling, get an air freshener and spray a few sprays over the bath. A lighter scent will create a more relaxing mood, so don't overpower the scent too much. You could also use candles instead.
(5) Once your bath is filled, put on a shower cap or pull your hair up into a bun (if you need to). Undress, put your clothes into a dirty clothes basket. Get a rag or washcloth, wet it with lukewarm water and fold it and place is on top of your head. This will relax you.
(6) Last thing for the bath- get some Epsom salt. This salt is fantastic for any of your daily life needs, from beauty to gardening to housework to healing, it works wonders. If you don't have Epsom salt, you can always use sea salt, though it won't give as much of an effect as Epsom salt. Add 1 or 2 cups to your bath, stir it with your hand for a second, then get in.
(7) Now the benefits of the use of Epsom salt. A few facts and benefits of Epsom salt: The wonders of Epsom salt have been well known for hundreds of years and unlike other salts, Epsom salt has beneficial properties that can soothe the body, mind and soul. Some of the countless health benefits include relaxing the nervous system, curing skin problems, soothing back pain and aching limbs, easing muscle strain, healing cuts, treating cold and congestion, and drawing toxins from the body. One of the simplest ways to ease stress and stress-related problems is to soak in a tub full of hot water with a few cups of Epsom salt. Stress drains the body of magnesium and increases levels of adrenaline.
To be continued
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Nuru Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588