In Dubai, the hot climate and strong wind & sand's harmful to your skin of feet.Your feet are precious; they carry you many a mile and help you to maintain your posture. They also suffer the consequences of narrow or high heel shoes for the sake of beauty and can become sore and tired from standing all day or walking or running long distances. Give your feet the attention they really deserve by pampering them–a foot massage is one great way of doing this, reviving your feet and allowing you to concentrate specifically on relaxing them and ensuring they're in great condition.
(1) Set up a bowl of warm water. Add some scented bubble bath, or oil for your type of skin, and mix in.
Peppermint oil is good for reviving feet, while lavender oil is good for soothing them.
Almond and milk soak is a good choice if you want soft feet. Make sure your feet are very clean in order to benefit more from this great treatment. Add one cup of powdered milk (dairy or soy) and one tablespoon of almond oil. Mix through. Soak your feet for at least ten minutes. Do not rinse.
If your feet are swollen, add one handful of Epsom salts or baking powder to the bowl.
(2) Soak your feet for five to ten minutes. If using the almond and milk soak (or any other luxurious foot soaking product), soak for fifteen minutes to get the softer feel.
(3) After soaking, dry your feet thoroughly using a clean, soft towel. Remove any dirt under your toenails, and clip your toenails to a suitable length. If wished, slightly push back the cuticles, as the cuticles will be soft.
(4) Massage your feet. Use a rich balm or cream, or exfoliate. You can make your own as follows: 1 spoon each each of unscented body oil, aloe vera gel, kosher salts and whole oats. Use this to exfoliate each foot.
If your feet do not quite feel smooth on the bottom or sides, use a hand held foot rubber with a rough surface.
As you massage your feet, take this opportunity to notice how they are; are there any bumps, warts, growths, cracks, peeling areas, etc. that need special attention? If you have hard calluses, corns or growths, you might need to seek medical advice; don't let them go on unheeded or pain could result.
(5) Rub off the exfoliate with a towel. Rinse the rest off in the bowl of water used for soaking in.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Nuru Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588