The ads are enticing and hard to miss: A serene atmosphere featuring relaxed and beautiful people, all of whom ostensibly got that way by living the "Enjoying Massage" life.
So what do you do? This is where a day massage can be a blessing, a place that helps you indulge in some much-needed 'me' time, to switch off and relax, recharge, reflect, detox and beautify. Modern-day massages cater to a range of health-promoting experiences.
The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist's hands on one's body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical. So here's my list of 17 benefits you can achieve through therapeutic massages.The healing powers of touch therapy have been expounded on since ancient times. massages and touch therapies are thus intrinsically connected.
The times we live in make us want to escape into another world every so often, even if it's just for a few hours, to shut off from external stimulation. This urgent need to 'get away', especially in the urban scenario, is becoming an increasing reality.
- Pre-natal and post-natal benefits for women is one of the most important factors for experiencing a massage.
- A massage session is a break from your job, your family, friends... to slow down and de-stress.
- A massage improves blood circulation, which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the cells.
- Massage stimulates the lymphatic system, which carries away the body's waste products.
- Massage therapy can help with pain management in chronic conditions such as arthritis, sciatica and muscle massage.
- It has been proved that massage releases a hormone called Serotonin that enhances the body and mind's "feel good" state. When you receive a massage service, your mind, body and soul are in harmony.
- Professional athletes and fitness freaks, along with physical pampering, experience great relief in easing muscle tensions and cramps through trained therapists and relax every part of their body through deep tissue massages.
- By indulging in body contouring services at a massage, you can keep the extra pounds off and keep your body in shape and beautiful.
- Body polishes gently exfoliate your skin, promoting cellular renovation, refining pores and gives your skin uniform relief.
- Water treatments feed the soul. Like life, water is yin and yang; when your body is submerged in water you find true balance, as water provides the equilibrium.
- Heat treatments in the form of either warm, dry air or warm, moist air heat the body to stimulate blood circulation, initiating the purifying process.
- Therapeutic muds in either 'rasuls' or 'serial' chambers, exfoliate dead skin cells, eliminate toxins and increase circulation.
- Body wraps are exceptionally beneficial as a quick way to remineralise the body, replenish it with nutrients and elements lost on a daily basis, thus boosting moisture in your skin, helping to rejuvenate and relax you.
- In contrast to heat treatments, cold water or ice applied to the body have been proven to stimulate the circulatory, lymphatic and immune system.
- Individuals want to look youthful and feel confident. Hence, massages have beauty/skin care brands as part of their repertoire, actively promoting personalised facial therapy massages, and regular skin care sessions.
- Most massages today have on call experts who give nutritional advise in direct sync with one's lifestyles.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Swedish Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588