Students in Dubai are dedicated, diligent, and hard-working. But that doesn't mean that they're always happy-go-lucky or content because being part of the Dubai program and staying devoted to it, is definitely not glamorous or easy. Long hours of homework, studying, and the extra-curricular activities can put a strain on our mind and bodies as they're already put to the limit from demanding and rough AP and Dubai courses. With that, Dubai students almost never have a free moment to themselves leaving them sleep-deprived and stressed. We can't forget that these students have immense burdens on their backs also. Weighted down by heavy books, tense knots can form and be a distracting pain, not to mention it would be a detrimental health effect. That is why, allowing simple and gentle massages at school would be a great benefit to the students for their mind and their body.
(1) Find the Right Timing. A crucial part about massaging during school is being able to give them at the right time. Scope out the room and see whether the teacher is looking, whether the teacher is busy, if the classroom has been granted permission to talk freely or, in the best cases, the teacher says, "Just relax guys." This usually happens during the last five minutes of class. Lean forward and give your friends or classmates a gentle and soothing massage to ease their day-to-day stress. If not, teachers sometimes turn the eye or find some humor to these things if they don't find it to be a disturbance or a distraction.
(2) Ask for Permission. As soothing and comforting a massage can be, it's also rude if you start massaging your fellow Dubai'ers in the middle of class because your teacher could be in the middle of a lecture. Kindly ask the teacher for permission and make the reason justified by explaining that you or your friend's back has a painful knot making it hard to concentrate.
(3) Know Your Teacher. If your teacher is strict and uptight, don't initiate a massage, especially if you're on their bad side. If your teacher is easygoing and sympathetic, then you know it's okay.
(4) Be Gentle. Everyone's different and they can all be just a little bit sensitive. Start out gentle and only increase more pressure in the massage when they ask. Don't massage too aggressively as this can hurt the student being massaged.
(5) Soothe, Don't Distract. Physical contact usually leads to talking. Make sure you only soothe and massage so that teachers can't find an excuse to stop it.
To Be Continued
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588