Want kick out the high pressure in your mind at weekend? Like a deep relax at your part time in Dubai?Opening a day massage is a big undertaking. You should have some business sense as well as a background in the massage industry if you want to be successful at this venture. When you're ready for the challenge, it'll be just a few short months before you're open and offering massage services.
(1) Check out the competition.You'll need to know what they're offering and what price points they have chosen. Consider getting a massage or some massage services at these other establishments while doing your research.
(2) Choose what services you want to offer. This is just a rough draft of what you want to offer but it will help you determine how much massage you need for your day massage. For example, you may want to offer pedicures and manicures, massage services, body wraps, facials, hair styling, spray tanning and a Vichy shower. Note that some services will affect the layout of your plumbing and electrical supply. Also, do some research to find out how much massage each room will require.
(3) Scout out a location that would work. You need to be some distance away from any other massages but located in a section of town that has wealthy or upscale residents. At the very least, you need to be easily accessible to the people who will use your services. You may choose to build your own building, renovate an existing building or try to find a building that will work as-is.
(4) Sign a lease or make a purchase and start building your new day massage. You may need to enlist the services of an architect if you're making structural changes to the building. If you're not building or doing renovations, start decorating and planning out how you will set up your treatment rooms.
(5) Hire your employees. Determine this based on how many treatment rooms you have and what your operating hours will be. Different states require licenses for certain massage personnel, so ensure that your employees have a license as well as liability insurance, as required. Examples include massage therapists, anesthetics and nail technicians. In addition, you may need to get an establishment license for the massage itself and a sales tax ID number if you plan to offer retail products.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Nuru Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588