Making your own massage oil in Dubai with healing essential oils can help you to take your massage to the next level. Not only can you tailor the ingredients to suit your needs, you will also be certain that the ingredients are fresh and pure.
In this article, you'll learn how to put together a mint or peppermint (Mentha piperita) massage oil. Peppermint is a soothing oil, that aids digestion and concentration. Its cooling and refreshing effect is also perfect for helping soothe muscular aches and pains, sore feet, headaches, indigestion and flatulence, stomach cramps, nausea, sinusitis, travel sickness and the common cold.
(1) Measure 10 teaspoons of grapeseed oil into a glass bowl. While there are many carrier oils to choose from, grapeseed oil has virtually no scent and is readily available in your local supermarket.
It is important that you use a glass bowl and avoid wood or plastic utensils as they are highly absorptive and can contaminate your massage oil.
(2) Add 4 drops of rosemary, 3 drops of eucalyptus and 2 drops of peppermint essential oils to the mix.
The minty aromas of eucalyptus and peppermint stimulate the mind and body, help aid in digestion and clear a stuffy nose, making this combination perfect for a morning massage or for those suffering from a mild coldThis will soothe the muscles, repair the mind, and brighten your skin. Mint is supposed to heal, and it really does.
(3) Stir the ingredients thoroughly. Carefully pour the finished mint massage oil into a dark glass bottle. The dark glass helps to protect the oils against oxidizing too quickly.
(4) Use for massaging as needed.
(5) Keep the massage oil out of reach of children and away from light, in a cool, dark location.
(6) You can use this oil about 3 or 4 times before having to either throw it away, or it runs out. You really want to use as much as you can the first time, but without wasting it.
(7) Have fun! Massages are relaxing, and relaxing is a fun time for most people! Just enjoy the relaxation.
Sweet almond oil or olive oil can be used as carrier oils but they will smell more strongly than grapeseed oil.
If it is not stored properly after it is made, it won't turn out as hoped.
Make sure the ingredients are fresh.
Massage in Dubai | Dubai Massage | Asian Massage | Four Hands Massage | Body to Body Massage | Full Body Massage | Best Massage |
BOOK NOW: +971504961588